

So I sort of miss being pregnant, as crazy as that sounds!! I went to my OB for my 6-week check up last week and got to see all the pregnant girls in the office and couldn't help but miss my big round belly. I miss feeling my baby move and kick. I miss getting to eat whatever I wanted...paying for it now though....
However, I love sleeping on my stomach again. I love drinking diet coke again! I love being able to see my feet and tie my shoes without assistance.
But even more than all of those things, I am SO in love with my sweet baby Ethan. I can't believe he will be 2 months old next week. Jake and I can't imagine our life without him now. Here are a few pics (2 months, 4 months, 7 months, 9 months, and my baby boy).
I love reading your comments, this post is so sweet I am so happy for yall and for Baby Ethan who is going to have so much love around him always....
ReplyDelete