Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mommy's Been Busy!

Wow - haven't blogged in a while! Let's see...Ethan is about 4 1/2 months now and seems to be able to do more and more each day. He's been grasping objects better and likes to touch everything, most of it ending up in his mouth! He is getting really close to flipping over to his tummy from his back too. He's mastered rice cereal and I can't wait to start him on more solids - but we need the OK from his pediatrician first - so just a little while longer. Our little man is growing so fast!

I've been busy up at school getting my room ready and preparing for another year. I have mixed feelings about all this - I'm super excited to be opening up a brand new school but also nervous about being a mommy AND teacher. Hope I can do it!

I also celebrated my 28th birthday a few weeks ago at a really fun hibachi grill with friends.
Here are a few recent pics:

Playing with Mr. Caterpillar - he loves that little guy!


My classroom library...

a work in progress...



Me, Marianne, Steph, and Page at my b-day dinner







1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous you have a brand new classroom! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete