Our little man is also now officially a thumb-sucker. At first I was nervous because I know I'll have to break him of that habit eventually but it's nice now because he can soothe himself for naps and at bedtime.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
5 Months!
Ethan is 5 months old already! I can't believe my baby boy is growing up so fast. We went to the doctor today for his 6-month checkup (a little early since I was trying to fit it in before I go back to work). He got another round of shots and was a bit fussy for the rest of the day. He weighs 16 pounds (50th%) and is 28 inches (90th%!!!!!!!)
Our little man is also now officially a thumb-sucker. At first I was nervous because I know I'll have to break him of that habit eventually but it's nice now because he can soothe himself for naps and at bedtime.
Me in my walker
Me and Daddy hanging out
Our little man is also now officially a thumb-sucker. At first I was nervous because I know I'll have to break him of that habit eventually but it's nice now because he can soothe himself for naps and at bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment