We had a great time! The boys went skiing in Breckenridge while Page and I hit up the outlet malls to do a little Christmas shopping. Here are a few pics from our trip:
Friday, December 18, 2009
Denver Trip
A few weeks ago, Jake and I took a little weekend trip to Denver to visit our friends Page and Reagan. The day we left was the big Snow Day in Houston so we were a little disappointed that we missed it, but luckily we got plenty while we were there! We ended up not taking Ethan (the thought of schlepping the stroller, car seat, bottles, diapers, etc...) made me nauseous, so he stayed with Jake's parents for the weekend. I think it was a good idea because it was SO COLD and the altitude was even getting to me and Jake so we can't imagine how Ethan would have done.
We had a great time! The boys went skiing in Breckenridge while Page and I hit up the outlet malls to do a little Christmas shopping. Here are a few pics from our trip:




We had a great time! The boys went skiing in Breckenridge while Page and I hit up the outlet malls to do a little Christmas shopping. Here are a few pics from our trip:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment