Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January Update

Well, Mommy's back to work after the wonderful, long Christmas break. It was tough the first few days back because I missed my Little Man so much. Now we're back into the routine though.
We signed Ethan up for classes at The Little Gym. We took him for his first of 20 classes last Saturday - it was so much fun and Ethan loved it!! The babies got to play with balls, bubbles, bells, sing songs, practice walking and jumping, and explore all the cool gymnastics equipment. I totally forgot to bring my camera...so bummed! But I will definitely bring it with me this weekend so I can post some cute pics.

Until then, here's one of my favorite pics of Little E - he looks so grown up!

1 comment:

  1. wow! he looks really tall. I've heard great things about Gym. classes. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete