Tuesday, September 7, 2010

18 Months!

I can't believe my "baby" is already a year and a half. Things are going well-slowly getting into a routine again now that school has started. Ethan is at a new school (Imagination Campus) and we LOVE it! He is learning so much and getting so much out of it. He gets to have art and music every day, plus time in the gym too. He is having an easier time saying "bye-bye" to Mommy when I drop him off now.

He is using a lot more words to communicate to us and he can locate different parts of his face and body when asked. He also knows several colors-blue, yellow, green, and red. He is at such a fun age!!!

Here are some recent pics. We let Ethan and his cousin, Ava, roam free in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard last weekend-they loved it!

Ethan loves going up the stairs-while Mommy or Daddy chases him.
Naked Babies on the loose!













1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big! Hope I get to see you all at thanksgiving!! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete