Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sick Day

Mommy had to stay home today because Ethan has yet another ear infection (both ears) and an eye infection on top of that! :( His Dr. said we may need to start thinking about tubes in his ears if they don't clear up soon.

Even though my little man is not feeling well, it has been really nice to stay home with him today. Usually when I pick him up from school, we go home, eat dinner, take a bath, and he goes to bed. Not very much quality time. The weekends are spent running endless errands, grocery shopping, grading papers, and doing laundry so it always feels rushed and there's never enough time with Ethan.

Today we have:

snuggled and watched cartoons on the couch,


ate yummy Chick Fil-A,

read some books,

and took a loooong nap (Mommy too)!

I love you so much, sweet Ethan. I enjoyed our day today. I hope you feel better soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment