Here I am before work this morning-33 weeks! 7 more to go and I. Am. READY!! When I was pregnant with Ethan, I felt great the whole time, all the way up until I had him. This time around, I am so uncomfortable. My legs have started swelling and ache by about 9 am. The only thing that helps is to lie down, which I can't really do in my classroom. :( Probably adding to the problem is just keeping up with our active 2 year old! I can't take naps or relax as much this time around and carrying him is not the best idea either.
So I am definitely ready for Mason to make his debut but there's still so much to do! We have his room painted, bedding picked out, and Ethan's old dresser moved to his room. We bought Ethan a new toddler bed but have yet to make the transition. In order to get the crib out of Ethan's room and into Mason's room, we have to take it apart-so we have been procrastinating. I still need to get the bins of newborn clothes from the attic and wash them. We should probably get everything else out too (swing, carseat, bouncy seat, etc). Hopefully I will find the motivation for all of that in the next few weeks!
On with the countdown!
No comments:
Post a Comment