I love these little boys! I am so fortunate to be able to stay home with them now instead of trying to juggle teaching and being a Mommy. I always felt like I was half doing both jobs, so now I can focus on what really matters to me. We are truly blessed with 2 healthy, happy boys!
Ethan is 2 1/2 and I think we may give the whole potty training thing a go-maybe over Labor Day weekend. He starts his Mother's Day Out program next week. He will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-2; it will be great for both of us. He will get the structure, learning, and socialization that he needs and that he was used to from being at school all last year. And Mommy will get a break and have more time to devote to Mason. :) He is talking like crazy; he amazes me everyday with what he knows. One of my favorite things is when he wakes up in the morning, and I can hear him on the monitor singing songs or pretend playing with his stuffed animals. :)
Mason is almost 3 months old now-I can't believe it. Before he was born, I didn't know if I could love another person as much as I love Ethan, but I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him. I love when he looks into my eyes-it's like he's saying, I know you're my Mommy"! He is starting to laugh, he loves to snuggle and be held. I love my little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment