Mason had his 4 month check-up today. He is in the 75th precentile for height at 26 inches, and in the 50th for weight at 15 pounds. The shots made him super sleepy so he's in his crib right now-let's hope we get a long nap! :) He goes to bed earlier now, usually around 7 pm and on a good night will sleep until 4 or 5 am for a feeding, and then go down again until 8. :)
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
4 Months
Mason turned 4 months last Friday! Things are going well...I am really starting to find my groove as a stay at home Mommy. I joined a Mom's group a few weeks ago with some of the moms from Ethan's preschool class and others. :) Life is good and I LOVE all the time I have with my boys.
Mason had his 4 month check-up today. He is in the 75th precentile for height at 26 inches, and in the 50th for weight at 15 pounds. The shots made him super sleepy so he's in his crib right now-let's hope we get a long nap! :) He goes to bed earlier now, usually around 7 pm and on a good night will sleep until 4 or 5 am for a feeding, and then go down again until 8. :)
sweet little guy
This is what bedtime looks like at our house! We all gather in Ethan's room and read books and sing songs. Afterward, I feed Mason and put him in his crib. I love our family!
at the Dr. waiting for shots :(
Yummy yummy cereal :) That would be a tent in our living room-Ethan has been playing in it!

Mason had his 4 month check-up today. He is in the 75th precentile for height at 26 inches, and in the 50th for weight at 15 pounds. The shots made him super sleepy so he's in his crib right now-let's hope we get a long nap! :) He goes to bed earlier now, usually around 7 pm and on a good night will sleep until 4 or 5 am for a feeding, and then go down again until 8. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment