Mason is all over the place-even got "kicked" out of the baby room at church because of his "all overness". :) He is pulling up and standing on everything but no steps yet. He won't officially turn 9 months because there is no 30th of February. :( I guess this is the only year that it will matter. I take him to the Dr. on March 5th for his 9 month well-check visit....along with big brother for his 3 year old visit.
Ethan is still working on potty training. He spent all day last Monday in underwear; we even ventured out to the mall and the drugstore and he went to the potty both times while we were out. But he goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on goes the diaper since he still isn't telling us he has to go. I just have to be proactive in taking him to the potty. I definitely don't want his teacher to have to take him all the time just to see if he has to go; she has too many other things to do. So we may try with the underwear over Spring Break to see if he has a revelation!
No comments:
Post a Comment