in the kitchen while Mommy cooks!
playing with my walker
munching on Mommy's phone cover outside while Ethan paints
hi Mommy
family pic on Ethan's birthday!
So Mason turned 9 months at the end of February-woops! I'm a little behind on posts.
He is 20 pounds (30%) and 29 inches (72%). Big brother is only weighs 10 pounds more! :)
He is pulling up on everything and taking steps around furniture. He can wave bye-bye and say, "one, two!" (thanks to one of his toys). He says da-da all the time and I've heard him say ma-ma once.
Still takes 2 naps a day, though not very long ones. :( Mason wants to eat all day long and is starting to be "over" baby food. So I've been giving him table food like waffles, fresh fruit, bread, avocados, and yogurt.
He is such a happy little guy! We love you so very much, sweet boy.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment