Wednesday, August 8, 2012

GENTLE!

Man, I have been horrible at updating this thing.  Tomorrow I am going to upload all my pics from my phone and do a recap from the summer!  :)  I know you're excited.  Actually, I don't even know if anyone still reads this! 

Ok, so this video is over a year old, but I mentioned this scenario today at my book study (we are reading "Don't Make Me Count to 3!" at church...WONDERFUL book on discipline).  Anyways,  2 of my friends are due with baby # 2 very soon so we were on the tropic of older siblings and their younger baby brothers/sisters. 

Here is a lovely video of Ethan patting Mason on the back but quickly turned into SLAPPING him!  We had to work on being gentle a lot that summer.  In fact, this is something we continue to work on daily!  Good thing Mason slept through it all-gotta love that stage where they can sleep through anything! 



No comments:

Post a Comment