Monday, February 11, 2013

Soccer

I'm way behind! Just realized I haven't blogged about Ethan's soccer season that happened in the FALL yet! We signed him up through the Y and he had so much fun! He made lots of friends his age. He was actually a good little player but he never really got into the games. In fact, I'm fairly certain he wasn't even aware that there was a game going on...he just wanted to play tag and chest bump his friends on the field! Oh well, it turned out to be a good experience. We signed him up for T-ball for the Spring (starts in March) so we'll see if we have better luck.



So sweet.  The boys and coaches held hands and prayed before each game! 






taking a little break


We had to keep Mason contained (and with lots of snacks) in the stroller during the games!


Ethan and his buddy Charlie





some of the boys at the end of season party


Ethan getting his trophy from Coach Grant!









the team-go Salt Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment