My good friend Christie and I got together today with our boys. Sam was born 3 days after Ethan at the same hospital. Christie and I have been friends since our freshman year at A&M so it's been fun going through life changes together. We are both on maternity leave from our teaching jobs so it's been nice having another mommy to hang out with.
Check out these cute pics of Ethan and Sam wearing their matching baseball outfits! At one point, Ethan tried latching on to Sam's face to nurse...we were cracking up! :)
Hey...it's Kylie (Steven's wife). These pictures are so cute! It looks like you are having fun and enjoying your time away from school. Steven and I have a blog too (seitzsstories.blogspot.com). Check it out when you get a free second. ;)
I think these little guys are just about the cutest things I've ever seen!:o) We had so much fun hanging out with you guys. Enjoy you're last few weeks off. . .Looking forward to more play dates this summmer!
Hey...it's Kylie (Steven's wife). These pictures are so cute! It looks like you are having fun and enjoying your time away from school. Steven and I have a blog too (seitzsstories.blogspot.com). Check it out when you get a free second. ;)
ReplyDeleteI think these little guys are just about the cutest things I've ever seen!:o) We had so much fun hanging out with you guys. Enjoy you're last few weeks off. . .Looking forward to more play dates this summmer!
ReplyDelete