So Jake and I are pretty much obsessed with James Taylor. We realized that when we first started dating and ever since, we've dreamed of seeing him in concert. Well, he FINALLY came to Houston on tour and we got to see him on Saturday night. The concert was amazing! He played at the Verizon Theatre which is a really small venue-we had awesome seats.He sang "Sweet Baby James" - both of us sing this song to Ethan when we rock him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKysifdQ_4
We found out that this song was written as a lullaby for his newborn nephew who was named after him. So it's neat that we use it as a lullaby for our sweet baby too.
I was sad that he didn't sing "our song" which was the first dance at our wedding. You can hear "Close Your Eyes" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXxJHk3vWvo
What an amazing concert! I'm so glad we got to see him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment