Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Milestones!


Two recent developments with Mr. Ethan:


1. He rolled over for the first time! It happened a few times in his crib over the weekend but neither Jake or I saw it - we had stepped out of the room for something. But last night he rolled over like 5 times in a row and we were both there. So exciting!


2. He slept through the night for the first time last night!!!! Mommy was thrilled! Let's hope it wasn't just a fluke - but he slept for 6 hours straight Sunday night and 7.5 last night so maybe we're on a roll!!

2 comments:

  1. wow! he is growing up too fast!!! We hope to see yall soon! I have the car seat and of course he is due for more photos :) I may be in katy sunday ill call you to bring it by
    celia

    ReplyDelete