The river was really low but we found lots of nice swimming holes where we could float. We went to Garner State Park on Saturday and grilled hamburgers that night. It was a really relaxing weekend and so great to get away from this horrible Houston heat. I will post some pics soon.
I got Jake a new lens for our camera and a picture frame filled with pics of our family for his NEW office at his NEW job- more to post on that later. Here are some pics I took on his Big Day. The reason Ethan looks so scared is because his cousin Casey was trying to make him laugh by showing him her Cookie Monster - but soon after I took these pictures he started screaming because he was so scared of him - no more Cookie Monster for a while...
Happy Father's Day Jake!!! We love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment