My Mommy said I should update the blog with some new pictures and tell a little bit about myself these days.
Hmmm, well yesterday I went to the doctor for another round of shots - I'm not gonna lie; I cried a little. And I was pretty fussy for the rest of the day. But my doctor said I am a healthy little guy and I weigh 13 pounds, 10 ounces (50th percentile) and I am 25 inches long (75th percentile).
Next month I can try some rice cereal and I think Mommy is excited about that. Maybe that will help me sleep past 6 am!! I can roll over from my tummy to my back but the only people that have seen me do it are Mommy and Daddy - I save all my best tricks for them.
Here are a few recent pictures.
Until next time, Ethan
just precious!
ReplyDeleteCELIA