Friday, July 10, 2009

4 Months

Ethan is 4 months old today! Nothing new and exciting is going on - I'm just really enjoying my summer with him and getting depressed that it's almost over.

Ethan's new favorite thing to do is roll over to his back while he's sleeping - then it wakes him up and he CRIES and can't get back to sleep. So Mommy has to climb the stairs 3+ times a night to roll him back. Super fun! It's like he's a newborn again with all this nighttime waking. I guess I'm just going to have to let him cry until he learns to sleep on his back.

Here are some recent pics of my sweet little chunky man:

He LOVES bathtime!


Swinging!


One morning when I went to get him - such a sweet little guy in his jammies!


Here is Ethan with his buddy Sam - they are 3 days apart!


What cuties!









1 comment:

  1. love the bathtub picture! he's such a happy baby. must know he's loved.

    ReplyDelete