It was a baseball theme, of course and they did a GREAT job. I am really going to miss teaching with these girls next year but I know we will remain good friends. We have become so close in just 2 years; I think opening up a new school really made us rely on each other so much.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Baby Sprinkle
My amazing third grade team threw me a baby sprinkle for Baby Mason a few weeks ago. I got lots of diapers and gift cards to Babies R Us for the stuff we still needed.
It was a baseball theme, of course and they did a GREAT job. I am really going to miss teaching with these girls next year but I know we will remain good friends. We have become so close in just 2 years; I think opening up a new school really made us rely on each other so much.
The whole gang...
Yay for diapers! Need to get Ethan potty trained soon!

All the yummy food
Adorable cake
It was a baseball theme, of course and they did a GREAT job. I am really going to miss teaching with these girls next year but I know we will remain good friends. We have become so close in just 2 years; I think opening up a new school really made us rely on each other so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment