Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hand-Me-Downs

Poor Mason, wearing all of Ethan's old clothes. Luckily, most of the sizes he's in now only got worn by Ethan a handful of times before he outgrew them and was on to a bigger size, so they didn't have time to get stained. It's nostalgic, when I put Mason in something, I think back to when Ethan wore it. Crazy that he was once that little, and that our little Mason will soon be a toddler. It all goes by so fast. I'm trying to savor these moments as they pass, but I also find myself thinking, "Once he's 3 months, it'll get easier", etc.

Here are a few pics of the boys in the same clothes 2 years apart! :) Unfortunately, Blogger only lets me post 5 pictures at a time. Anyone out there know how to change that??? Anyway, I have plenty more of these "same clothes" pics. Another post I guess.


Mason in a NEW shirt!
Mason-in the star swaddle-me blanket




Ethan in the star swaddle-me blanket



Ethan-going home outfit





Mason-not his going home outfit though.













No comments:

Post a Comment